Physical Wellness (Kayakalp)
Panchtatva Punarnava Spa – The Mystic & Wellness Experience
Panchtatva Wellness block at Punarnava is an extensive healing recourse located among lush green wellness resort spread across 7,000 sq. ft. that includes Ayurveda & panchakarma block, traditional massages & western therapies block, salon, gym, and beauty wellness rooms which offers health and wellness enhancing programs for the holistic wellbeing of mind, body, and spirit. All the treatments practiced by efficient healthcare professionals, under the supervision of well-informed Ayurveda physicians, skilled spa therapists, and qualified Healthcare and Fitness experts; proclaims holistic health principles from ancient Indian therapies, primarily Ayurveda and herbal remedies. The Panchtatva wellness block; at Punarnava health resort inculcates the five primary elements of Nature viz. Akasha (Sky/Ether), Vayu (Air), Agni (Fire), Jala (Water), and Prithvi (Earth). And the Health Spa readily incorporates also the steam room, saunas, showers, and swimming pool, all along with comfy and luxurious Naturopathic treatments and Essential Diet regimes. And while our Spa focuses on providing authentic Indian ancient principles of Ayurveda and Yoga, there is ample availability of international western wellness practices that overall deliver fundamental arena of relaxation, rejuvenation, and focus. Among the utmost health-fortifying experience, you may comfortably envisage the abundance of de-stressing, antiaging, efficient weight-loss, detox, beauty-enhancing, and efficient health maintenance scenario.
Ayurveda is the world’s ancient path of healing system inherently rooted in India’s approach to wellness. Ayurveda is a path to channeling energy of the body which balances the Tri-Dosha (Vatta, Pitta, & Kapha). Ayurveda is a practice that enhances longevity. In the journey of Ayurveda at Punarnava, we constantly believe that peaceful life & healthy lifestyle is totally based on thought process. The essence of forest naturally heals you bringing a feeling of freshness & energy. Our Organic herbs & Oils help effectively, ensuring rejuvenation & detoxification of the body. Our highly devoted Wellness Masters & Healers will give counseling sessions & touch upon all the aspects of the Human existence like emotional, physical, psychological, and spiritual factors, bringing them into harmony. As a result, your body doshas get balanced & aligned through proper diet, ayurvedic herbs and divine prayers, which makes Punarnava the best Ayurveda in Uttarakhand.
“Pancha, in Sanskrit means five and karma means action.”
Panchakarma refers to five action procedure that are considered the most delightful, comfortable, and purifying way to detoxify the body. During each season of the year, one or more of the doshas accumulate toxins which result in imbalance and makes the body prone to illness.
At Punarnava, Wellness Masters determine the individual’s nature (prakriti) and advise the required Panchakarma therapy for their mind- body type. The five-fold treatments during panchakarma namely Vamana, virechanam, nasyam, Basthi and Raktamoksham- not just eliminates diseases causing toxins and impurities but also immunes channels, rejuvenates and replenishes the tissues through nourishment.
- Vaman: –It is a form of panchakarma treatment where medicated emesis therapy is done for the aggravated kapha Dosha and dislodges toxins.
- Virechan: –This is a powerful herbal medicated purification procedure of ayurveda panchakarma therapy aimed at reducing the body’s heat (Pitta) and purifies blood by clearing out toxins from the body. Vierchanam cleanses the digestive tract and is effective in treating constipation, piles, rashes, liver ailments, improves digestion and boost metabolism.
- Nasyam: –In this Panchakarma therapy, the guest is given a combination of herbal powders, juice of fresh leaves, Ayurvedic oil or ghee through the nostrils. It stimulates the nervous system, strengthens the ciliary muscles, thereby benefits those suffering from nasal allergies, migraine, skin pigmentation and neurological disorders.
- Basti: –Basthi is one of the most effective Panchakarma therapies used in panchakarma treatments. Basti means medicated enema that help to expel all three vitiated doshas, namely Vata, Pitta and kapha. It alleviates kidney stones, backache, neck pain, hyper acidity and thereby restores the psychological equilibrium of the body.
- Raktamoksham: –it’s a form of Ayurveda panchakarma therapy involving
- Jaulokavacharan – leech therapy: This ancient technique employs Medicinal leeches to improve blood circulation to treat circulatory disorders and heart ailments, is safe and effective and is done under the supervision of our team of highly qualified Wellness Masters.
- Alabu – Cupping therapy: This treatment form involves placing special cups on the skin to create suction, its useful for treating pain, inflammation, improve blood flow, promote relaxation and overall wellbeing.
From Swedish to Deep Tissue massage, our detoxification centre is a must-stop destination to transform stress into positive energy. Other available therapies include Aromatherapy, Balinese massage, Hot and Cold stone massage, Yoga Thai massage, Sea Salt Scrub etc., to name a few.
Beauty & Fitness
“Punarnava beauty treatment is the path of enhancing tejas & ojas of our guest through Organic Herbs”
Our aim is to remove all impurities, toxins, pollutants, and dead skin cells possible and renew and revitalize the skin back to how it normally looks — along with the combination of proper detoxification, the skin will be better than it has ever been before.